Kalamazoo business owners may not know who to turn to if they need their parking lot serviced, but there’s a paving company with over 120 years combined experience in the asphalt industry dedicated to serving southwestern Michigan. We have services like parking lot sealcoating and striping that can restore a worn lot in no time.
Trust Asphalt Solutions Plus with Your Parking Lot Needs
Here’s some parking lot sealcoating and striping best practices from Kalamazoo MI’s trusted commercial paving company, Asphalt Solutions Plus!
- Get sealcoating early. – The best time to sealcoat your parking lot is before it’s developed issues like alligator cracking that need to be fixed, so it’s a good idea to sealcoat even a newly installed parking lot to protect it from wear.
- Get sealcoating often. – For commercial asphalt that sees a lot of vehicle traffic, you should get sealcoating services yearly. Less busy parking lots can get sealed every 2 – 3 years.
- Asphalt sealcoating is the best service to get before line striping. – Not only does it protect your parking lot, sealcoating creates a smooth, dark surface that not only lets traffic paint adhere better but also makes parking lines and symbols more visible.
- Don’t let your parking lot lines get faded. – Parking lines and traffic symbols need to stay bright to reduce accidents on your property.
- Keep your parking lot ADA compliant. – Having handicapped parking spaces that are well marked and accessible is important for both liability and regulatory purposes.
Ready to upgrade and protect your parking lot in Kalamazoo MI? Asphalt Solutions Plus is waiting for your call!